Terms & Conditions for the WED2B Competition
- Each competition will run for a week. All competitions run consecutively. The wedding dress competition starts on a Wednesday at 8.30 pm and ends on the following Wednesday 9.00am.
- In order to enter the competition, the entrant must enter via the question on the Competition Post on our Facebook page or Instagram page.
- The winner will be notified of their success by WED2B by a post notification appearing on our Facebook page and Instagram with the winner’s name.
- The wedding dress competition prize is a voucher for a free wedding gown from WED2B up to a maximum value of £599 / €599* (Except Platinum Edition. You are able to choose a Platinum Wedding dress, however, you would need to pay the additional cost over £599/€599). Alternatively, if the winner has bought their wedding dress from WED2B within the previous 12 months they are entitled to win their money back off the purchase cost of the gown, up to a maximum value of £599/€599, upon production of the receipt. The method of refund is at the discretion of the Director and may not be the same as the method of original payment.
- The value of the voucher or refund covers only the cost of one wedding gown as shown on the stock control label of the gown and does not include alterations, accessories, bolero jackets, bridesmaids gowns or any other related products.
- The winner must redeem their prize in person, in-store.
- The winner must redeem their prize within 12 months of the date from which they were notified that they were the winner.
- There will be no refunds or exchanges available after the prize has been redeemed for any reason.
- No cash alternative is available.
- Prior to receipt of the voucher/refund, the winner must agree to provide the following information to WED2B: Name, address, wedding date, telephone number and email address. This information will be held confidentially and not shared with any third parties. Should the winner refuse to provide this information then the prize will not be redeemable and the WED2B has the right to select a new winner or declare the competition void for that week.
- The winner agrees to provide WED2B with a picture of them on their wedding day in their chosen gown within 3 months of the wedding. The winner agrees that the WED2B can, at their discretion, use this picture and the winners name and town/city/county of residence on a 'winners page' on Facebook of WED2B and the 'Our Brides' page of www.wed2b.co.uk and as part of any other wider marketing activity as deemed appropriate.
- Only one entry per person for each wedding dress competition and each Amixi accessories competition. Each entrant can only win each competition once.
- All entrants must be aged 18 or over and be a United Kingdom, Ireland, Belgium or Netherlands resident.
- Employees of WED2B are not eligible to win any competitions.
- The Director’s decision is final and unchallengeable. The Director can at his/her discretion declare a competition void without providing a reason.
Terms & Conditions for the #2BWED Competition
#2BWEB Competition Terms and Conditions
- UK, Ireland and 18+ only
- Enter between 14.02.2019 - 28.02.2019
- To enter: Enter the #2BWEB luxury meal for 2 competition online via our website, Facebook page or Instagram to be entered into this amazing competition. To be eligible to enter you must upload or share a Then & Now photo of you and your partner, from when you met to your engagement during the promotion period. Winner will be announced on the evening of 28.02.2019
- Prizes: There is a single prize of a Marco Pierre White restaurant voucher worth £120 towards a luxury meal for two.
- UK Promoter: WED2B Limited, MK13 8PE
Full Terms and Conditions:
- This Promotion is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of WED2B Limited or any group companies, their immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse, and life partners), and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- Email address and internet access are required.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility and identity of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the winner’s verification.
- By uploading your then/now images, you are providing the Promoter with consent to use these images for any marketing purposes.
- Promotion Period: You can enter daily between 12 pm on 14th February 2019 to 12 pm on 28th February 2019.
- Upload your ‘Then & Now’ photo of you and your partner from when you met to your engagement to www.wed2b.co.uk/2bwed
- Post your ‘Then & Now’ photo of you and your partner from when you met to your to your social media account using #2BWED
All entrants agree to allow the Promoter to use their name, images and county of residence in any marketing activity associated with this competition.
The Promoter may request that the winner participates in publicity arising from the Promotion. The winner agrees to allow the Promoter to use their name and county of residence. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and county of residence of the winners.
A single winner will receive a voucher for a Marco Pierre White restaurant worth £120 towards a luxury meal for two within 14 days of the winner being contacted. The Marco Pierre White Restaurant voucher from WED2B is a maximum value of £120 if the food and drink bill is more than £120 the winner will need to pay the additional costs. Travelling to a Marco Pierre restaurant will not be covered and would need to be paid for by the winner.
Additional Prize details:
If the chosen winner does not respond to our contact within 48 hours of being notified a second attempt will be made to contact them. Should a response not be received within 48 hours of the second contact the prize will be withdrawn and a new random draw will take place to select a different winner.
The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from a trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the Promotion and for no other purpose unless the Promoter has the entrant’s consent. Use of personal data received in the course of the promotion will be in held in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
The Promoters decision is final.
UK Promoter: Wed2B Limited, 6 Precedent Drive, Rooksley, Milton Keynes, MK13 8PE